1. Fill out respirator medical questionnaire and send to Occupational Medicine.
2. Receive medical clearance.
3. Take the online training module, “Respiratory Protection training” by logging into SciShield. To find the training, go to Training > Course Directory > Occupational Health & Safety.
4. Contact EH&S ([email protected]) to register for a fit test.
5. Provide information on respirator type (if known) and materials it will be used with, at the time of your fit test.
6. EH&S will provide advice on appropriate respirator brand and type.
7. Fit tests will be an annual requirement; The online training module is required only one-time.